CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Ben was a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond to help me with inspecting a vehicle I was interested in purchasing while I was across the country. I highly recommend him. Extremely knowledgeable.
$25 off repairs totaling $150 or more in labor expenses.
One coupon per visit. Not valid with other offer or special. Coupon must be presented in advance. Call (954) 763-5506 for an appointment
If your timing belt is close to due, take advantage of the savings!
Not valid with other offer or special. Coupon must be presented in advance. Call (954) 763-5506 for an appointment
Limit up to $100.00 discount and for new customers only.
Valid only on hourly labor rates. Does not include pre-package services. One coupon per visit. Not valid with other offer or special. Coupon must be presented in advance. Call (954) 763-5506 for an appointment